Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kombucha- Honestly!

Is anyone else a little addicted to Kombucha? I had tried some not so great version and some pretty good versions until I stumbled on Honest Tea's version. Bliss. I drank several bottles of this not-so-frugal brew a week and then ...gone. As you can read here, Honest Tea pulled the product because of some controversy over the slightly (.05%) alcoholic product of the fermentation. (Dear FDA: your on my bad list. Again. Not even sure this was your fault.). Devastating.

So fabulous ladies: has anyone made their own home brew? How did it work out? Any tips or tricks? Can I make it peachy and delish? OR Anyone want to shout out their favorite brand of fermented tea? Because ladies: I've got a fever. And the only prescription is MORE Kombucha

*he means fermented black tea.


Farewell, my love:

1 comment:

  1. I know Landy was making it in Del Rio when she was here. We need to hit her up for how to do that!

    ReplyDelete