Thursday, April 7, 2011

Product Review Thursdays

What's your favorite natural shampoo/conditioner and where do you get it from?

Adriane-

A.K.- haven't yet found my favorite. Nothing to write home about. Am looking at a shampoo bar that someone recommended, will let you know what I think.... (that is once I get to the "big city" and do some shopping in a few weeks!)


Heather-


Leigh Ann- http://www.longlocks.com/hair-care-recipes-cookbook.htm
I found this site after a little research and I can not wait to try the results. I will let you know if I have a favorite recipe or if, like Anne Shirley, my hair turns green.

Beth Ann- Does the Aveda line count? I think it should, except for the fact that a bottle costs as much as a car payment. Rosemary Mint & or Shampure if I have a gift certificate. Currently Avalon Organic's Lemon or Lavender. They sell this at our BX. I have tried Burts Bee's and Whole Foods 365 brand and wasn't thrilled with either of them. My friend swears by cocoa pink, but its also a bit pricey. She also does the baking soda/Apple cider vinegar method. Heres how:http://cavegirleats.com/2011/01/14/no-poo/

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all the stuff for the "natural shampoo for normal hair" if you want to try them before you buy them. Castile soup can be a little drying for my skin, which essentially hates life, but its good for basically everything, including toothpaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also love to try the hair spray but with all the bugs living in the garden state I'd have to spray my whole head with DEET. Which then, might be counterproductive.

    ReplyDelete