Sunday, April 10, 2011

Preschool

Preschool. You know if you do not send your kid to preschool they will be ill equiped the rest of their lives! They will be socially inapt and probably they will fall into a path that leads to a destructive life of crime.

Well, you know that is how the rest of society looks at preschool. I for one only want my kiddo to love learning. I do not think he is out to be a genius, even tho his diaper claims. I want him to have fun, learn and be challenged but with limits. After much researching this is what I came up with.

http://www.hubbardscupboard.org/

This is a FREE website with curriculum for PreK. My son is 19 months old so we do the activities for 2 year olds. Some of it is over his head, but we just roll with it. She has lesson plans for two days a week. A bible concept, bible verse, craft, math, and story are all incorporate into the session. My only wish is that we had some friends to do this with! I am hoping to get a co-op group together but so far no avail.

Please check out this site and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Ill co-op with you. In um 18 months or so. Maybe 24.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love www.makinglearningfun.com It has lots of fun games and literacy activities to go with my favorite read loud books. It might be a little advanced for your toddler but a great resource for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing!! I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete