Thursday, April 14, 2011

Product Review Thursday

What is your favorite lotion/moisturizer?

Beth Ann- This is really not my strong point. I had a very lovely allergic reaction to the aveda skin care line (they will tell you pas possible. I tell you tres possible.) I didn't flat out react to ALBA's coconut moisturizer, it just burned my face. Not awesome. This was the point when I caved and went back to my junk filled oil of olay. I do use coconut oil under my eyes, and if I am being good I use the oil cleansing method and don't need much moisturizer. But, none of you should listen to me... I know infants with less sensitive skin than me :/

Leigh Ann-
Due to my current pregnant state, I love Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter. I did use it faithfully with baby #1 and did not get stretch marks on my tummy. I do believe that you are probably more predisposed to stretch marks depending on your type of sink, and how fast you needed to "build the base". I use tummy butter on my thighs, legs and hinny too. ;-) Granted, there are stretch marks on some of the previous mentioned areas. But, not on my tummy! (on a side note I know I should be able to hit the unbold button and fix this bold issue, but its not working for me.)


A.K.-  I would have to say right now we are all on a Coconut Oil fix in our house. We use it for everything! I will lather Anna up with it after the bath. If i'm using a cloth diaper, I will rub some on her little rear end. I also use it on my face morning and night. Scott and I both use it in the place of lotion (legs, arms, hands, etc).

Heather-

Adriane-

No comments:

Post a Comment